Do I have to buy a ticket for the festival?
Nope! Entrance is free 😊. You do have to sign up via the link in the invitation email. After signing up you will receive an e-ticket that serves as an admission ticket together with your ID.
I did not receive an invitation ☹.
You must be fully enrolled for the academic year 23/24! All TO DOs, intakes and study choice checks in Studielink must be completed. (only after completing all these steps you will receive an invitation and e-ticket).
I have registered for the festival, but have not yet received an e-ticket 🙁
Check your spam and unwanted e-mail box! In Outlook the e-mail may also have ended up in your 'other' box. Did you really not receive anything? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have lost my e-ticket, what do I do now?
Re-register with the same e-mail address via the invitation that was sent to your school email. Your e-ticket will be sent to you again.
Can I bring a friend?
Unfortunately not. The festival is for HBO students in Breda only.
I’m not in the first year of my study, can I also visit the festival to party?
You sure can! The HBO INTRO Festival in Breda is for HBO students of ALL grades.
Do I have to be 18 years old to visit the festival?
No, if you are younger than 18 you are still welcome, but you are not allowed to buy or consume any alcohol.
What is the best way to travel to the festival?
The festival is located at the Chasséveld in Breda which is easily accessible by foot or by bike. Regular Arriva busses are also an option.
Is there a bicycle parking?
Yes, but use is at your own risk because the parking is not guarded.
Where can I park my car?
There is plenty of parking (paid) in the immediate vicinity of Chasséveld.
Are there lockers available?
Yes, but using these is at your own risk.
How can I pay at the festival?
We don’t work with festival coins. You can just pay by card.
- NIX18! Do not accept or consume alcohol when you are under the age of 18. Selling alcohol to people under the age of 18 is also not allowed.
- Drinks get served in hard/soft cups. Glass- and tinware are not allowed.
- Drugs are a NO GO. Trade in an use of soft and/or hard drugs is illegal. Violations are reported to the police.
- You gain access to the festival by showing your e-ticket and valid ID/passport/driver’s license. If you forget to bring one of these documents you will not get access to the festival.
- Weapons of any kind (striking, stabbing and firearms) are prohibited. Violation will be reported to the police.
- On and around the festival terrain you follow the rules of the organization, security and other parties involved in the festival.
- When you are present at the festival you allow photos or videos to be taken of you. No rights can be derived from this footage.
- Visiting the festival is at your own risk. The organization is not responsible for any form of physical or mental injury, including hearing damage.
- The organization is not liable for theft or damage to property and goods.
- Wild urination is not allowed.
- Distributing brochures, flyers or other advertisings without the permission of the organization is prohibited.
- If you break the rules you take the risk of being removed from the festival terrain.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.